Thursday, January 3, 2008

Beginners guide to buying a handgun

Preparing to buy your first handgun can be quite daunting. They aren’t cheap, new handgun prices range from $250.00 to 2,500.00. And to complicate the matter even further there are many different manufactures and choices. I tell people in my carry permit course that there are as many different types of handguns as the manufacturers can talk people into buying. And what is probably the most confusing to someone new to this field, is the fact that for every make and model of handgun there are 3 gun magazine writers telling there readers that that particular brand or caliber or gizmo is the best, and 4 others saying that the gun in question will get the reader killed.





Yesterday I was asked my opinion about Glock. I said that what I thought didn View the rest of this article


No comments: