Friday, January 4, 2008

Do You Have What It Takes To Be An Entrepreneur?

Q: I am interested in starting my own business. I have a business degree and lots of experience in my chosen field, but I don't know if I have the necessary skills to really make it on my own. Any advice?
Marie C.
A: You've hit the nail on the head, Marie, because when you're an entrepreneur it's truly up to you to make it on your own. Sure, you may have investors and advisors and employees and friends and family helping you climb the ladder, but in the end you're the one who walks the high wire alone.
There are a variety of skills you'll need to succeed as an entrepreneur and chances are do not possess them all. One of the great things about being an entrepreneur is that if you lack certain skills you can always hire people with those skills to help roun View the rest of this article


No comments: