Sunday, October 28, 2007

As Any Husband’s Luck Would Have It …

For many people July 7, 2007 was considered a lucky day. All across our country hundreds of young couples selected this day to get married. It had something to do with having three sevens in a row. Everybody knows this is the epitome of luck.

Actually, not everybody knew this, because I did not know it. It never occurred to me that a combination of certain numbers could in fact give me luck. Moreover, why the number 7 is lucky is beyond my imagination. Let alone, three in a row. Why not four in a row, or better yet, seven in a row? That would make more sense to me.

Obviously, the words “luck” and “sense” should not be used in the same sentence.

If you have luck, you don’t need good common sense. And the reverse is true, if you hav View the rest of this article


No comments: