Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sinus Infection Book Review- “The Sinus Cure- 7 Simple Steps” (Part 1)

In his book “The Sinus Cure- 7 Simple Steps to Relieve Sinusitis and other Ear, Nose and Throat Conditions”, Dr. Murray Grossan, M.D., defines a “sinus cure” as follows: “ A cure is defined as partial or complete relief of symptoms”. With the inclusion of the word “partial” in this definition, this means I have been cured. Do I still experience stuffiness at night? Yes, indeed. On some nights I wake up and need to elevate my head on one hand or the other to have a clogged nostril drain. However, I have not had a sinus infection for quite some time, and I give the credit to Dr. Grossan. Hopefully this book review can help others who need help from the horrific pain and terrible inconvenience of a sinus infection.
For years I had numerous sinus infe View the rest of this article


No comments: