Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Carnation Is Never A Wrong Idea

Most men I know are constantly in search of the perfect ways to remind the women in their lives that they are truly important and special. And while I am so grateful that my husband, father, brothers and other men know that women need to feel special and appreciated, I have often witnessed and experienced failed attempts at being cared for. I've finally got my husband to understand that when in doubt, go for a carnation.
I have experienced many attempts by the men in my life of showing me that they care. Sometimes they offer to watch the children for a day and other times they offer to clean the house. These are great ideas and great attempts at showing that men care, but unfortunately, they do little to show a woman that she is special just because of who she is View the rest of this article


No comments: