Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Runescape Help – When You Need Some

I just arrived in a new city. I don’t have a map. I don’t speak the language. I don’t know what time it is. And I have no idea why everybody is rushing around so much and where it is that they’re going to. What do I want to do? Go home. But, suddenly, a stranger appears and offers me an explanation to the city’s layout and then of the language and the schedule of the city’s happenings and then all sorts of explanations of peoples activities. I’m definitely staying. I have just described for you my experience into the world of RuneScape. Without the help that is offered by those familiar with the complex and confusing world of RuneScape, certain frustration and retreat would have been inevitable. But the RuneScape help that was offered to me came as a gr View the rest of this article


No comments: