Friday, November 23, 2007

Hiking Boots and an Enlightening Experience

Hiking for me began about 15 years ago when, at the grand old age of 18 my boyfriend and brother dragged me off to the Peak District [gorgeous place in the UK] to do a little hiking.



Prior to that experience hiking had always seemed a little boring to me and I couldn’t really see what could be gained from it all.



Living in England we have some pretty cold, windy weather for a good 8 months of the year so trekking off into the unknown with mother nature’s worst thrown at us wasn’t very appealing at all.



I had such a great time and hiking became pretty addictive after that.



It wasn’t until I reached my late twenties and now in my early thirties that I realised just how much of a View the rest of this article


No comments: