Wednesday, August 22, 2007

100's of free places to advertise on and off line!

I like many of you decided to start a home based business to Make Money. My husband rolled his eyes when I said I was not going back out into the big mean world that tossed me to the curb after years of dedication, worse than that my boss who had more than twenty years was kicked to the curb and they drove over him.. Ooops, we all need a WHY. I started doing some advertising on a few well known free sites but it was becoming overly populated with many of the same folks from my company. We are trained very well! We learn advertising! When I work with my downline to achieve their first pin level, I train them on the internet and advertising. Free advertising. This not only gets you comfortable talking to people about your bus View the rest of this article


No comments: