Friday, August 17, 2007

Cooking Like a Pro

Do you like to cook? I have been cooking since I was a little girl. My mother liked variety and installed in me a love for many different foods. While cooking wasn't her favorite pastime, she was very good at it. She liked to eat and, therefore, made sure that she knew how to do it right. On the other hand, she wasn't averse to eating out. Back when I was growing up, eating out was a great treat and the thought of being able to make a dish that I had eaten in a restaurant for myself would never have occurred to me, mainly because those recipes were not available. They were strictly secret. I grew up and married. By this time I had become an accomplished cook. Experimentation and variety are my trademarks. On the other hand, there are certain restaurant foods that jus View the rest of this article


No comments: