Monday, August 27, 2007

Delicious Indian Food in London Streets

Recently, I’ve become more and more aware of the array of Indian restaurants cropping up in my local area. The question is, are they as legendary, as great, as they claim to be, or are they simply serving the same dishes, but under a different name and management? As a keen ‘culinary correspondent’, I set out to visiting a plethora of Bengalese, Bengladeshi and Pakastani eating establishments in the Bromley and Croydon area. First stop: Shampan 2 - located in Bromley, this is a modern, upmarket Indian restaurant with an extensive menu. Although I am not usually receptive to overindulgent claims of being “Bromley’s finest Indian dining” or the like, I felt strangely swayed by this restaurant’s fare. Tender meats, superbly cooked and View the rest of this article


No comments: