Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Trick for Saving Big on Ebay

I will be posting articles on a regular basis to offer tips, tricks, and ways to save money. I am not one for long winded posts and fluff filled space. So, to get to the point of this post I have seen several auctions on ebay offering to sell you info on how to save money on Ebay with misspelled words. I had purchased a misspell generator several months ago and it had worked for a while and other times it would not link to the source properly. While it is true that you can find good deals with very few bids from listers misspelling the item they list it is not true that you have to purchase any device to generate these misspelled words. I have no affiliation with the following website and get no compensation for referring it to you. With this being said, the site is View the rest of this article


No comments: