Friday, August 10, 2007

Dating Advice For Men That Works

I have been utterly useless with women in the past. Having spent many years of my youthful life failing with women, I decided to make a change. Now after years of learning, trial and error, reading books, and development I have become successful in becoming attractive with women and dating. In fact I even coach men one on one in the “field” like the real life version of Hitch. What follows is dating advice that works: Dating Advice 1: The first 3-4 dates are very important. Dating is like a game. If you play it right, you should have been able to escalate to kissing and more. You see within this time frame, the girl decides whether or not you’re worth it. If you have not escalated during these dates, you will very likely get into the LJBF (Lets Just Be Friends) View the rest of this article


dating reviews

No comments: