Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Free Acne Home Remedies - Four That You Can Start Using Today!

I'll never forget how people were treated at school if they suffered from acne. It's simply amazing to me how much cruelty can be inflicted, by children of all things. Most everyone suffers from some form of acne while growing up. Some individuals may have it more on a more visible area, such as their face or neck, while others may have it on their back or buttocks. I've had my own share of problems with facial acne, mostly just the occasional big zit that looked like a third eye, hurt like crazy and lasted for days. These were especially wonderful when there was some type of social event coming up. You feel cursed. There are some homemade recipes for acne cures that work very well. I would always be willing to try a few free acne home remedies before spending the mo View the rest of this article


No comments: