Sunday, July 8, 2007

What Are You Waiting For

Let's talk about something that stumped me when I first got
started in network marketing. I was told that one of the
ideal methods for increasing traffic to my website was to set up
a blog. Well I had never “blogged” before. I never kept a
journal when I was in school. Heck, I never really wrote
anything that wasn’t assigned to me.
My God, what am I going to write about? I’m no expert. I don’t
have any pearls of wisdom to bestow upon my fellow network
marketers. All I do now is frame pictures for a living. EXCUSES,
EXCUSES, EXCUSES! Oh, No! It’s that thing again…
PROCRASTINATION!!!!
People, procrastination IS the cemetery where dreams are buried.
Human beings tend to take the path of least resistance. If a
thing seems to be too hard they find a reasonable excuse for why
they can’t do it. They are content to complain and they never do
anything. I’m not good at selling. I’m not a people person. I’m
not good on the phone. I don’t know what to write in my blog.
You want to know how to start a blog. Get a Gmail acount at
www.gmail.google.com. Then go to www.blogger.com. Set up your
blogger account then start to post. Get started now. Nike has a
great slogan you should take to heart, “Just Do It”.
Let me leave you with a story I once heard Les Brown tell:
A friend of his was walking through a neighborhood once. And as
he was walking he notice a man sitting on his porch with his
dog. It caught his attention because the dog was just moaning
and groaning. Curiosity got the best of him and he went over and
asked the man, “Why is your dog moaning and groaning?” The man
replied, “ Because he’s laying on a nail.” The friend asked,
“Why doesn’t he get up and move?” The man replied, “Because it’s
not hurting him bad enough to move.”
Is the nail your laying on hurting you bad enough to move? Start
your blog today!
To Your success,
Dan Norman Dan Norman is a successful online marketer helping people become successful in their internet marketing ventures. Visit Dan's website at: http://danyasdad.payitforward4profits.com

Article Source: http://www.articlepros.com

No comments: